Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cappuccino art III


It's an aerial view of Venice! It's a sign! I must move there. My coffee is trying to tell me something.
Yes -- did you know that, from the air, Venice looks like a fish? It does.

And yet, how could I leave here?
This wild land of forward-thinking hipness, where even interior design is edgy and creative.
Take this fabulous Al Pacino-as-Tony Montana-in-Scarface rug I spotted on the street last week, for example:


I don't recall seeing anything like that in Venice.
I have some serious thinking to do over my cappuccino.

2 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Lisa, I must tell you...my boys would do ANYTHING for that rug...
OK, maybe it's a bit too tacky (!) but I did get John a framed pic of 'Scarface' as one of his Christmas presents.

Oh, and of course that coffee splodge looks like Venice (?)
I wouldn't be simply humouring you would I, as I know you're at the end of your tether covered in boys, dogs and sick??????????

LOL xxx

Lisa said...

Anna, I had a Scarface poster in my bedroom for a while, and watched that movie so many times that I can recite you line for line, in character.
"'nother quaalude and she's gonna love me."
I draw the line (har har) at the rug, though.