Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Gone in 60 Seconds



Reminded & inspired by DG, I made Nigella's Christmas Decorations cookies (HTBADG) for the tree. I don't make them peppery like La Nige specifies, since I'm not into the peppery Germanic style of cookie, and I know they'll get eaten, so figure: why not make it a completely pleasant experience.

This was a Saturday morning project, and I made stars, angels, and the traditional holiday alligators. Hung on the tree at 9:44 a.m., they pretty much disappeared within a couple hours, max.

They looked good while they lasted. More importantly, the boys were really excited about them and especially loved the dragees.

3 comments:

julie said...

Cute! I love the holiday alligators!

Anna's kitchen table said...

Lovely pics Lisa!
Must get a move on and make some too.....

xx

Sarah said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

xox Sarah