Monday, February 19, 2007

Venice continued...


Il Ponte dei Sospiri...
I, too, sighed, when I took my last glimpse of Venice.

Campo San Marco.


Griffin about to hurl on the red velvet sofa.

I travel across the sea to find...Fritos at the bar! Had I not been so preoccupied with sick children, I would have volunteered to introduce the Italians to Frito Pie, as this bar was right off the hotel kitchen.

The action figures go with us everywhere. Here they are attacking a pitcher of milk. Or maybe they're rescuing it; I'm not sure.


Griffin is always talking more than he's eating...

The Redemption of Tiramisu.
For years, I have had a hate-relationship with this dessert. All is forgotten, as I tasted the real deal. It's all about the custard.

Grand Canal

5 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Amazing photos Lisa.
One day......

Kathryn said...

Hi Lisa

Just realized your blog no longer appears in Mr X and have been catching up. Wow - amazing photos indeed, as Anna said. Now I want to go to Venice!
Oh and re Valentines day, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I read your post! I think your family is absolutely lovely, and the boys can be hilarious....

Kelly-Jane said...

More fabulous pictures! Your boys are so cute :)

That tiramisu looks so good.

KJxx

Mara said...

I love your pics Lisa! I'm sure you had a great time with the boys.
That tiramisu looks mmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Venice! Glad you had the opportunity to go.

Lea x