Friday, June 20, 2008

Update on Friday

Friday has settled in nicely, and the cats have decided he can stay.

Here he is, hiding from me, because he does not want to go swimming.

You can see he's gained a little weight in his behind! He needs a new collar already, but I haven't been able to find the right one yet.
I must say, he's a mellow personality for the most part. Definitely a homedog. He's very good at flopping.

Inside, he tries to blend, I think because he's not sure he is supposed to be on the beds. Outside, he tries to blend in the hopes that I won't notice him and take him for a dip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his fuzzy face!

Anonymous said...

He's cute. Looks like there is a hint of pit bull in him?

Paola Westbeek said...

What a cutie, Lisa! He seems so happy. :)

paola

Sandy said...

I like how he flops around.He's so cute!