Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cappuccino & water

I like how cops who are part of K-9 units always refer to their dogs as their "partner," because it shows the respect within their relationship.
Lucky is often my partner on outings -- he loves riding shotgun. Look at that smile.

Catching the breeze. Lots of good stuff to sniff.

We recently enjoyed a visit to our favorite cafe, for cappuccino and water. Lucky likes this place b/c he's always welcome, and sometimes he gets a plate of ham! Sarasota is a pretty dog-friendly town.

The boys and I met up with our friend, Ms. Barbara, or, as I like to call her, "Ms. Bahbwa." She is my son's former speech therapist, and, I guess ever since he graduated, we have developed this twisted sense of humor wherein we think it's funny to mispronounce words. I know it's terrible, but we do things like tell Cooper that we're going to "cwy" if he doesn't give us a kiss.
Here she is arriving, with her Obama hat in hand. She's fired up.

I think we all appreciate days like this!

5 comments:

mayonnaise said...

Oh Litha I do that too, it can thend me into fitsth of hythterics and I KNOW itsth tho not funny! Dwopping rr's is fun too...and I apologithe for whiting and admitting thith.... mayo. x

(I dont do it very often).

Love the look of the coffee day and Lucky's smile.

Sarah Nicole said...

I love Lucky's smile too!

Anonymous said...

Iz Ms. Bahbwa single?

Kelly-Jane said...

Lucky looks very well um, lucky I guess!

Anonymous said...

Bwilliant!!!

:)

jane (fa)