Monday, July 30, 2007

Creative Interiors

Our walls have been painted, and during the process, everything hanging up has been taken down and sometimes moved to a new spot to try out a different location. I hung a blue Delft plate up on an existing wall just to see what it might look like, and Troy later walked into the room and stopped in his tracks to say, "Lisa? There's a plate on the wall!"
Apparently that struck him as very odd.
This morning, I noticed a small change.

I think that is really funny, and this is why I love my husband even more than Z.
The boys were crazy about this new installation. Cooper kept pointing at the wall, shouting, "Waffle! Waffle!" and Wyatt asked a few times if he could eat it. I think I'll leave it up there for a little while.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOLLLL!!!!!!

megan

Anonymous said...

I love your paint color!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I’ve heard of throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if it was done, but waffles?

You rum drinkers.

Paola Westbeek said...

Dutch art! Cool!

paola

Lady M said...

You guys are funny! :)

The plate is gorgeous... But I think I'd like to eat out of it rather than have it on a wall. :)

xoxo
Ilana

Unknown said...

Hee hee hee!

Kelly-Jane said...

That's so funny :) :)

KJxx