Friday, September 22, 2006

Things to love about Seattle...

Serious cappuccino/espresso/coffee anytime, anywhere. You do not have to ask for a double.Nordstrom shoe department...nirvana (that's I think where they got their name).
A million variations on Eggs Benedict. This is w/Dungeness crab & spinach -- yum.Sur La Table flagship...Labradors!
Amber likes cheese.
An abundance of fresh produce & flowers + flying fish.
Cafe Campagne -- authentic, top-notch French bistro fare.
Ryan & Yuko
The rain makes everything green & the flowers big!


Cool indie stores. (Not for long, I predict for Mr. Kennedy.)

The Elliott Bay Book Company. Awesome bookstore, cool staff.

Water, water, everywhere. This is the Puget Sound.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

But most importantly, did you see anyone from Grey's Anatomy??? ;)

xoxox

p.s. beautiful city.

Rachel said...

I would have gone wild in the Sur La Table store...Lovely pictures- I haven't been to Seattle yet...one day.

Lisa said...

I didn't know GA is in Seattle! (That'll teach me to watch 'Earl'.)
Rachel, I wish I would've gotten some pics of the market -- really impressive. Argh, have to go back!