Saturday, September 30, 2006

Heaven on Earth




Here it is. Just a little outside of downtown Aix, this is where we stayed for our two final days in France. I wanted Wyatt to be able to swim & chill out before getting on the plane back to the States, and this was perfect. We swam, read, stretched out, and ate & drank poolside. And having Champagne and frites al fresco is another kind of heaven!
Terry joined us one afternoon to kick back, and we also met some really nice people with whom we had a lot of laughs & good conversation.









4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lisa, that place looks amazing! I think you're inspiring me to change the way I feel about France! *gasp*

xox Sarah

Anonymous said...

Lisa, This looks like the most beautiful and tranquil place on earth. Spending time in a place such as this could change my whole outlook on life, at least for awhile. One day, I must visit Aix.
But, Terry must promise to meet me there!

Ms O said...

Amazing pics, Lisa! I feel better just looking at them. :)

Lea xoxo

Anonymous said...

That doesn't even look like this world. So beautiful, I can't imagine entering such a place and being able to leave again! I got lost in those photos Lisa, I almost felt like I was becoming drowsy from the sun sparkling off the water!