Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Fifth Son


I feel like Kevin and I are getting closer ever since I bought him that mug. Last night, Griffin and I were talking before bedtime, and Kevin joined us, so I was able to learn a little more about him. I was surprised to hear that he likes haggis and broccoli. I was not so surprised to learn that he's not afraid of anything -- not even Goosebumps "Cry of the Cat," which is a really scary dvd that the boys are not allowed to watch. His birthday is October 100. He's kind of funny, too. When I said, "Goodnight, Griffin. Goodnight, Kevin." and Griffin said, "Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Kevin." -- Kevin said "Goodmorning." We all had a laugh, and then he bid us a good night. Even the invisible ones know not to push me.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think it was Kevin who made such a mess of the kitchen yesterday!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kevin likes haggis??!! Sophisticated palate!

Rachel

Lisa said...

Sophisticated? Or feral? We can't be sure. He doesn't call it haggis, he calls it "sheep's belly."
Lisa xo

Anonymous said...

Ha! Maybe the imaginary friend is feral and crawled up from the swampland!

R