Friday, July 21, 2006

Why this man lives in L.A.


My friend Sarah was really keen to visit Croatia this summer on her Euro tour, because she believed that Croatian men are "hot." While the rest of us were skeptical, Sarah held fast to her belief, and only, apparently upon arrival yesterday, did the realization dawn that all Croatian men do not look like Goran Visnjic. But the beaches are supposed to be really nice, and I'm sure the seafood is amazing! Poor Sarah -- come to the States next summer, we've got hot guys waiting to meet you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love him!

Rachel

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Sadly, there were no fitties in Croatia, although I must admit I was almost tempted to become Boris the Truck Driver's maritime sea-wench. :P

LA here I come!!

xox Sarah