Monday, July 17, 2006

You go Gayle.


Omg, being famous must just totally suck. Look how annoyed Oprah and her friend, Gayle King, look in this picture. It's like: okay ANOTHER stoooopid question from some press idiot. I guess, after being harassed by rumors for years now, they've simply come out and said -- as clear as can be -- WE ARE NOT GAY. But here's the quote I love, from Gayle:
"The truth is, if we were gay, we would tell you, because there's nothing wrong with being gay," says King.
Nail on the head. Now let those ladies get back to shoe shopping. I think it's nice that they call each other all the time and check in. I know I do with my best friend and I did all my life with my Mom. And none of us are gay. Just lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And that she MUST be gay just b/c she hasn't married what's-his-face. Totally sexist. Billionaire bachelors are thought of as hot, billionaire single women thought of as bizarre.

Feminist rant over. Oh, and I hope none of this suggests I'm an Oprah fan.

Rachel