Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How boys pack




The boys are excited about our upcoming trip to Chicago. This evening, I passed out their duffel bags and they began packing.
In the first picture, you can see that Harry's going for the pure action-figure bag. That's really all he feels he needs. And he's right: I'll supply the food, drinks, etc. He's all set.
Next is Griffin's bag. He is bringing action figures + a police car. I really don't have anything to say about that, except that I'd rather be packing one than pulled over by one.
The third bag belongs to Wyatt. Being the eldest, he has been around the block enough to know that he needs not only action figures, but also socks, shorts, a shirt, a comic book, and money. He is the one who is truly prepared. He'll be forking over a couple bucks to me at some point when I need cash for a bottle of water in the airport, I can predict it.
Cooper is a non-packer, and he's sleeping right now. We'll just have to remember to bring his blanket.

No comments: