Thursday, August 03, 2006

And then...there's Cooper.


Lunch. First of all, I'd like to point out that he started out DRESSED. I know Ilana thinks the boys never wear clothes, and, indeed, most of the time, they don't. But today, Cooper was dressed for lunch, and he ate a pretty good take: a bowl of pasta with peas; cottage cheese; raisins; milk; and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich WHICH resulted in him having PB&J all over his face, hair, and limbs. So, when he appeared to be done feasting, I sprung him from his high chair, wiped him down, and stripped him. I then turned my back for a moment to talk to Rachel, and, seconds later, saw this. That's Harry's bowl of pasta that Cooper grabbed off the table (Harry had left, don't worry) to scarf. Moose!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've gotta say, Cooper is the roaming eater.