Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sterilization program


Today is all about cleaning. The boys were totally grody from hot city living + jet dust, so they got the Karen Silkwood treatment this morning. (I thought it would be cruel to dunk them in last night in their sleep.) I contemplated burning Cooper's blankie, because it is completely stinky and was literally dragged through the streets of Chicago as well as O'Hare airport. However, it is his favorite, so I tossed it into the washer with extra soap, some bleach, and pressed the "SANITARY" mode button.

2 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

LOL, I completely 'get' the sterilization thing. But you are so lucky to have a program on your washing machine that does that!
Is it like our boil wash? 90degrees? Or some super-duper bleach blasting show?
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! Yes, exactly, it's like your boil wash. Now, the difference between #4 & #1 is that I let Cooper have the blanket for the duration of the trip. With Wyatt, I would have hid it and bought him a new one & probably sent it through the hotel dry cleaners before giving it to him!