Friday, August 04, 2006

Dog, be not proud.


I'm embarrassed. Look at what my dog does while I'm out of town. First of all, let me just say that Lucky is NOT one of those humper dogs. He has never humped a human, he is not a crotch-sniffer. He is a good dog. He doesn't even chew shoes up anymore. But when he gets together with his family, suddenly, this humping thing will break out from nowhere when you least expect it, and I hit his butt to make him stop and then look at him like, "What the hell is wrong with you??" But you see, dog humping, I'm told, is not sexual. Well, I'm sure in some cases it is. The real-kind cases. But no, it is a domination/power assertion. Pack-dog mentality: the humper is in control. Okay, I don't want to think about this much more. But yeah, here he is with his mother, Daisey, the blonde with the red collar; and his brother, Kosmo, the next blond. You can see who is in control. (Clearly, not me.) It's such a disturbing visual, so let's just think of it as a Labradoran conga line, and move on.

10 comments:

Lady M said...

Oh dear!! Oh no no no no no!
How dare he cheat on me, and with his mother and brother!! I think I need to open up a can of whoop-ass!! Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!
I can't believe I opened up my heart to him and actually lay down with him on the couch?!

How could I have been so stupid!!

;) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really quick with that camera of yours.

ROFL!!!


Lea xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ilana, lol! Was it those brown eyes, gazing at you lovingly? The cuddling? Who can blame you!
Lea, thankfully, I was not there to witness this. Got the pic from Gordy, who took Lucky & Daisey to this reunion.

Lady M said...

And now you've totally ruined the idea of conga lines for me too!!!

Yes, those brown eyes did it for me! Tell Lucky I say, 'talk to the hand'...

Paola Westbeek said...

Goodness gracious! Is that allowed?? Wouldn't that make this an X-rated blog?!

Who am I to speak! I have a husband who took a picture of our husky while pooping! Bet that takes the cake. Now I don't know who's worse. Him for taking it or me for sticking it in the family album. ;)

paola

Anonymous said...

OMG,
I can never join in a conga line again without an incestuos image of your dog in my head. Scared for life!!
Evie
;o)

Anonymous said...

Evie, I really am sorry! It's so gross, isn't it!? Just hope that you never have a day where you're in the shower and the girls come running up, "Mama, there's a LABRADOR at the door! A real labrador!" Yikes!

Anonymous said...

That will be the day I realise it's time to give up on my love life, lol!!!

Lisa said...

cha cha cha cha cha-CHA! lucky can be weird.

Lisa said...

cha cha cha cha cha-CHA! lucky can be weird.