Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oral-B Samurais

Always busy, Harry and Griffin got my toothbrush out of my duffel at the hotel, and they started running around with it as though it were a sword. There were lots of sound effects & lunges, and at one point, Griffin sheathed it underneath his shirt, at an angle between his shoulder blades. Kind of like Sean Bean in "Lord of the Rings."The toothbrush went from our room to the hotel lobby to the lounge area to the staircase to the sidewalk outside. It was used for about two hours of battle. At last, as we were standing by a garbage can and the little warriors were winding down, I retrieved it and said, "Oh good, a garbage can!" I tossed it in. They both looked at me and ernestly asked why I threw it out. Why? I responded that I didn't think I wanted to brush my teeth with it anymore, and that airport security probably wouldn't let them through with such a weapon. Acceptable. I have to say, I love having sons, I think they are so funny & cool.

No comments: