Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Farewell, my lovely & a couple of updates...

Before our departure, we were able to stop for one last slice of deep-dish at Pizzeria Due. Mmm, heavenly! I'll have to try to make this style at home.



Unrelated clarification on "hideous kinky!"
Over the weekend, I interrogated Griffin about this "hideous kinky" business, and he told me that he is saying, "hideous KIKI." So, for the record, that's kiki, not kinky. That clears up everything.

End-note on the sky hag
After getting a little rest, and receiving some encouragement from Megan, I decided to write a letter of complaint to American Airlines about the bitchy flight attendant who picked on me on the flight up to Chicago. At least I will have had my say, and, with hope, she will get a talkin' to on how to ditch the rude attitude & behave professionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does my heart good to know that you'll be writing that letter. Service like you received deserves a large discount, don't ya think?

Glad you guys are home safe and sound, and thanks for taking us on the journey. It was fun! :)

Lea xo

Lisa said...

Thanks, Lea. I'm usually really good about following up on things, good & bad. I was just so beat after that flight. Now, I've had my say, and I'm at peace.
Lisa xo