Thursday, August 03, 2006

On duty!

Griffin has been down with a stomach bug today, and so I've had a lot of cleaning up to do. Two sets of bed linens (mattress pads included) and towels, + a bath and washdowns for the little guy. Sometimes I think we should have designed this house to have slightly sloping concrete floors with metal drains in the middle. Water hook-ups & retractable hoses with powerful spray nozzles in every room. But nevermind, the important thing is that he is feeling better now. He's a cheerful little sick person. I took him up some graham cracker scraps that I dug out from the pantry, trying to think of something mild for him to eat. They were from the tail-end of the box, and all broken and jagged, but I had no more, so put them on a Spiderman plate for him. And he exclaimed, "WOW! GRAHAM CRACKERS! THANKS, MOM!" So easy to please! He's been easy-going from the day he was born, what a sweetheart.

No comments: